Pages

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Head's Up! for LORE!

Hello, friends! It just occurred to me I haven't yet posted about my debut novel here on Multiverse. Yes, I've posted about my work before, but if you recall, there was a contract and a series change and a bunch of title changes due before I could again inundate you. All is new! And thus, in a manner of speaking, this (will tell you now) was and is my debut novel (dear Thomas Henson, for all his issues, is a short story!). Those of you who jump between my blogs will already have come across the big reveal, and those of you who follow my Facebook Page certainly are well aware. Of course, you may have noticed the new cover image popping up yesterday on the sidebar ;)

The Infinity Mantle (Lore of Arcana I) released by Wild Wold Publishing as eBook on Amazon UK and Amazon US and available also from your nearest Amazon! Coming soon to Smashwords and other outlets (will update you!).


Two reviews have already been posted. See Elaina's Writing World for more on those! 

What do you think of the cover? The design process was fun, if stressful:


To whet your appetite, here's a little something I put together:



And, last but not least, a little competition I have going: 


(The marketing side of a writer's life!)

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment