Pages

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Do not hold back...

We think our stories cannot possibly have merit- perhaps we believe someone else said it better already. Or we think we have nothing special to share- our lives are not that interesting. I am here to tell you that you are wrong. I tell myself that, often. I hear you say your stories should be based on what you know and maybe that is true to an extent, but I also believe our imaginations offer us the greatest tales of all.

Do not hold back on your story, whatever it is. And know this: you tell it for yourself before any other, and thus it does not matter whether or not it is ever published or shared. Know this also: this is a space to share. a short story, an idea, a concept, a belief. A novel, a photograph. You story has value, because it is you.

I would love to hear from you. We, the multiverse, would love to hear from you. xx


No comments:

Post a Comment