Pages

Thursday, March 14, 2013

The Little Things

Those of you who stop by frequently will remember I used to post a fair few images of the 'little things' that populate the worlds my work is set in. I haven't done so for some time, largely due to the time spent in renewing both titles and series name (contractual requirement). I have removed (hopefully) all mention of the titles et al my work was previously published as, and thus you might have a hard time refreshing your memory of all those little things posted before. No worries, pop on over to Multiverse Collages!

Remember, these are images from the real world used to gift to you the 'look-feel' of my multiverse:


The little things now form part of the LORE series, published by Wild Wolf Publishing. The Infinity Mantle is up first!


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment